Pleural Thickening Compensation Claim
Pleural thickening is in most cases caused by exposure to asbestos. Pleural thickening is the scarring and fibrosis of the pleura, the double layered membrane which surrounds the lungs and lines the inside of the rib cage. When the pleura thickens, it becomes less elastic which can cause the feeling of breathlessness.
Pleural Thickening symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the side of the chest
- Coughing and sickness
We recommend that if you are experiencing any of the symptoms above and have come in to direct contact with asbestos in the past, that you make an appointment with your local GP immediately.
Why choose Asbestos Claim Centre?
The Asbestos Claim Centre has access to specialist industrial disease solicitors that have a wealth of experience in dealing with pleural thickening claims for compensation. The Asbestos Claim Centre can put you in contact with expert solicitors immediately.
- Expert advice from honest and trustworthy solicitors that specialise in pleural thickening claims and have up to 25 years experience
- Free home visits by our solicitors should your case be accepted, you will never be expected to travel to our offices to discuss your claim.
- Claims dealt with on a no win no fee basis and you receive 100% of compensation awarded
- The peace of mind that we have helped many people in your exact position receive compensation for pleural thickening
Pleural Thickening Compensation
If you would like to discuss the possibility of making a claim for pleural thickening please call us on 0800 508 8747 or fill out an online enquiry form and we will call you back for a no obligation assessment of your pleural thickening claim.