Asbestos Lung Cancer Claims
Asbestos Lung Cancer is the most common type of cancer, found in individuals who have sustained prolonged exposure to asbestos.
Lung cancer, asbestos related or otherwise, develops through the surrounding tissue, invading and often obstructing air passages.
The time between exposure to asbestos and the occurrence of lung cancer is often 20 to 30 years or more but varies in every individual case. It should be noted that there is a multiplying effect between smoking and asbestos exposure, which creates an extreme susceptibility to lung cancer.
Asbestos Lung Cancer symptoms
The most common symptoms of asbestos related lung cancer are:
- shortness of breath
- chest pain
- a dry crackling sound in the lungs while inhaling
- weight loss
- lack of or difficulty sleeping
Annual asbestos detection tests are recommended for anyone with occupational or familial asbestos exposure. If you are suffering from any of the above symptoms it is our recommendation that you make an appointment at your local GP and mention your past exposure to asbestos.
Asbestos Lung Cancer Compensation
The total amount awarded to you as a result of a successful asbestos lung cancer claim is based on a number of important factors including the nature and severity of the condition and any consequential damages such loss of income and the cost of care. The amount awarded in compensation for a specific asbestos related condition is based on a set of national guidelines. The general damages amounts awarded in asbestos related lung cancer claims range from £50,000 - £ 64,500.
Why Choose the Asbestos Claim Centre to Help You?
The Asbestos Claim Centre has specialist asbestos lung cancer claim solicitors that have a wealth of experience in dealing with asbestos claims for compensation. As a client of The Asbestos Claim Centre, you will receive;
- Expert advice from honest and trustworthy solicitors that specialise in asbestos lung cancer claims and have over 65 collective years experience.
- Free home visits by our solicitors, you will never be expected to travel to our offices to discuss your claim.
- Claims dealt with on a no win no fee basis.
- The peace of mind that we have helped many people in your exact position receive compensation for asbestos lung cancer disease claims.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of making a claim please call us on free phone 0800 508 8747 or fill out an online enquiry form and we will call you back for a no obligation assessment of your claim.
The Asbestos Claim Centre - Here to help.